The Mission of Tolleson Union High School District Athletics is to "create an environment where the student athletes, coaches, faculty, and staff are committed to enhancing the total student athlete experience by promoting opportunity, protecting student athlete welfare, and fostering a positive student athlete image."
Students must complete and check off all of the following eligibility requirements before being allowed to try-out or practice in interscholastic competition.
Athletic Packet Forms
- Domicile Form
- Equipment Check-out/Parental Consent Form
- Watch Informed Consent Video, complete and sign Statement of Awareness Form
- Annual Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form
- A physical examination is required using the AIA form. Physicals taken on or after March 1 of this year are good for the following school year.
- AIA Concussion Statement and Acknowledgement (complete and sign) Form
- Consent for Emergency Care Form
Additional Items Needed to Complete Clearance Requirements
- Copy of your medical insurance card
I clearly understand that it is the school district's policy that all students participating in interscholastic activities must have insurance and that the school cannot pay any medical cost from injury to a student. School insurance is available for students without insurance.
- Complete AIA Brainbook Concussion Course and print out certificate (one time only)
- Copy of your birth certificate
- Copy of signed NCAA Clearinghouse Information sheet
- An annual athletics fee of $50 per sport is due at the beginning of each sport season after you try-out and make the team. This fee is payable at the student bookstore.
Please bring completed forms to the athletics secretary at least one week prior to try-outs or practice in order to receive a clearance slip. Please do not give the forms to the coach or trainer.